Monday, September 24, 2007

FOR SALE

As we prepare to begin a new chapter of our life, we must close on this one! Here are the pictures for our online listing and brochures. We can't believe that we are actually selling it! As most of you know, if was a very difficult decision. Our plan is to feel out the market through October and then rent it if we don't feel that we are getting the offers that would compensate us for all of the renovations. Sometime in the near future, I will post before and after pictures together. It is astonishing to see the old pictures from our walk-through when we purchased this condo 3 years ago.








5 comments:

Heather said...

Everything is so beautiful! (And so clean! I can only dream...)

I do have to admit, though, I miss the red kitchen. :) Hopefully someone will come through tomorrow and offer $900k for it! :)

Jaclyn said...

Thanks! Hopefully there will be some fruit of our labors in the end. :) I loved the red kitchen too but my fear was that someone lese would not. It really does feel larger with the lighter color.

Talai said...

Love your home! If you were selling six months later we would have to come check it out! Alas, Aaron still hasn't gotten that offer at Sidley and a library technician's salary doesn't quite do it. Good luck!

Katie said...

It's amazing what you have done to the place. Scott was looking at it and told me that I needed to hire you to decorate our house when we finally buy one! :)

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

Oh wow you guys have a beautiful place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails