Friday, November 16, 2007

Bienvenido a Buenos Aires

I just want to let everyone know that we have arrived to Buenos Aires safely. We will not have internet access for sometime, but I found an internet cafe a long walk from our house. I will try to update you periodically until we have our own internet access. We have hundreds of pictures from Disney World and Buenos Aires that I will post to flickr.com.

We love and miss you all! Who knew that so few people would speak english? Here is to hoping that I don´t have a lot of trouble expanding on my limited knowledge of the language!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you made it! We miss you a lot!

ladyshanae said...

Glad to know you are safe! We've been thinking about you! Hope to hear more about your new life and see lots of pictures soon!

Talai said...

I am so glad you made is safely. I home the adjustment is smooth and that the language comes easily. I would be scared to death! Hang in there!

Sylvia said...

Arriba! Wait, that's for Mexico probably. Well, anyway, how'd the trip go, how's the new house, how's the new country?? I know it can be overwhelming at first but you will do great, Jaclyn. If anyone can do it, you can! I am waiting around to give birth--less than 3 weeks! I'm kind of scared: Me vs. three people under 4. Email me when you can! love, sylv

KJ said...

Jaclyn & Steve,

I'm officially jealous!! You guys are going to grow to love Argentina, the food and the amazing people. And you get to learn the true celestial spanish, Castellano. Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it.

Kevin & Nicole

Ie Li said...

Yay for making it safely there. We look forward to reading about your Argentinian adventures.

Heather said...

It's strange to not be able to call you at any moment (I need to find advice on where to get jeans for our big boys!) Glad you're there--still can't believe that you're really there. Post pics to flickr!

Alicia said...

Wahoo! I'll bet the kids are having a blast in the new house. You will be fantastic in the Argentine! Miss you lots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails