One memorable experience at a time...
ABE!!! Man, I miss that kid! :) Give him a big hug from me.
Man, you THINK they get over that stage around 2. I just caught Luke putting a bouncy ball dangerously close to his mouth.
This made me think of Paul chowing down one cent. Took him to the doctor because I freaked out....it all came out fine in the end.Smiling here,Barb Huff
Oh no...are you kidding me?!?!?!? THat is HILARIOUS!
I'm laughing so hard right now. A short and simple post that says so much.
What a great laugh...thanks! Oh, how I miss Abe!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ABE!!! Man, I miss that kid! :) Give him a big hug from me.
Man, you THINK they get over that stage around 2. I just caught Luke putting a bouncy ball dangerously close to his mouth.
This made me think of Paul chowing down one cent. Took him to the doctor because I freaked out....it all came out fine in the end.
Smiling here,
Barb Huff
Oh no...are you kidding me?!?!?!? THat is HILARIOUS!
I'm laughing so hard right now. A short and simple post that says so much.
What a great laugh...thanks! Oh, how I miss Abe!
Post a Comment