Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Coldplay TODAY!


Thanks to Rob, I now have 9 new songs from Coldplay, free! This is legit.

CLICK HERE!

P.S. The end of this Live Version of Viva La Vida sounds wildly like a Boca game!

P.P.S. We have already purchased some of your selections, but we still need more! If a free CD isn't enticing enough, I am not afraid to up the ante.

P.P.P.S. Rob has been officially entered...

2 comments:

B Ready to Read said...

I love Coldplay!

Rob said...

Okay, so I don't really know what you and Steve listen to (sadly, Steve and I rarely rocked out together...) and I used to be a music snob, but now I am old and un-cool, so even if I think music is cool, I am probably a few years behind. Anyway, I like the new Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, and some Likke Li. Kings of Leon have a few good songs as well. Spoon - "The Underdog" is one of my favorite songs of all time. If you hate all of these songs/artists, then I am sorry and I don't have any other suggestions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails