Friday, July 24, 2009

It's been a decade...

since our fist kiss (yesterday). We were married exactly one year to the day later.

Happy 9th Anniversary to us!

And if we were to do it all over again, I might plan something like this... I love it! Do you think that Steve would play along? I do.

8 comments:

Alison said...

That was SO FUN to watch! I think everyone's weddings should be that exciting. No more of this boring walk down the aisle stuff, bring on the upbeat music and dancing!!

Heather said...

Does that mean that the brothers would have to do that, too!

I think it would be great (as long as it wasn't Elivis impersonations . . . :>)

Anonymous said...

I just saw this video this morning and thought it was so funny I wanted to post it on my blog. So funny that you already did! Congrats!

Eliza said...

I think it's so cute that her groom did that for her.

Unless it was his idea...in which case, that's cute too!

B Ready to Read said...

Congratulations! Has it really been 10 years since we met you guys? Wow. wow. wow.... Take good care of each other. Wishing you 100 more! XXXOOO

Taylor's said...

That is hilarious - I think the Temple just might not like the music but I think the sealer might even join in for some fun!

Congrats on the 9 years together! It has gone by sooo fast!

Kim said...

Have a wonderful anniversary. We miss you guys!

Alicia said...

I love the slow motion part before the bride comes in. What a memorable wedding! Just as memorable as you and Steve...congrats. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails