Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We're Home!

We had a very memorable 15 days and took too many photos to recount our journey. The seas around Cape Horn were calm and tranquil, which are two adjectives rarely used by sailors who know these waters. The kids are already asking if we will put another "card in the tree with a map for another cruise." We shared the boat with 4 other American families whom we adore. We really had a great time.

We came home to an very overgrown yard, and too many suitcases to unpack, but my parents arrive in the morning and there is little time to prepare.

I can't wait to share photos which I am sure will end up on Facebook before I have time to retell the tale.

Wish you had been with us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an amazing adventure!

Taylor's said...

So fun!

brenda said...

woman - you've had two days to post pictures and all the details of what i'm sure was a fantastic adventure... quit dilly-dallying and get on it!

miss you.

Alisha said...

What an experience. I can't wait to see the rest. I'm so glad you spent the money to take your family on this trip. The memories will last forever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails