Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

I find that I am not a very good photographer on Christmas and Easter.  I would much rather be in the mix than taking photos for a few feet away.  I did manage to take a few.

Peyton insisted that the Easter Bunny would love a gatorade and definetly needed his own egg with a piece of candy in it. Evidently, she was right.
To: E.B. Enjoy your carrots.  We (heart) you  From: Peyton and Abe-e

Sophie quickly learned that the real eggs didn't provide the "goods".  She wouldn't even pick them up in the hunt unless they rattled. :)


EB was tricky and really his Peyton's basket well.  She was elated to find it after all of the searching.


The photo is 100% Abe humor.  It goes something like this:  Oh, little bunny is hiding in the grass.  His mommy told him to never leave the grass or a big monster would eat him.  Oh no!  Little Peep didn't listen to him mommy!  (then Abe eats the Peep in one bite!)


Is it any surprise she loves those Peeps too?  Look at all of the chocolate on her face from all the other treats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails