Friday, May 14, 2010

Random

  • We have a house in Lima and more importantly, it should be ready when we arrive.  Steve has seen it and thinks it will be great for us.    I am a big fan of the location in relation to the temple (2 mi.), school (10 blocks) and SUNSHINE!  
  • We are having trouble finding a place for Abe at the school, but are hopeful.  However, the admissions director is not as optimistic.  Think happy thoughts, right?
  • Buying a car has turned out to be a much bigger deal than we had anticipated.  I might just save this for a post of it's own.  International moves are tricky.
  • The movers will be here bright and early on Monday morning and will drive the truck away on Wed.
  • Abe's going away party is today and 4 boys coming over for a slumber party afterwards.
  • Organization for the packers is coming together.  
  • Only 7 more nights in this house... How has 2.5 years flown by so fast? 
  • Man, I will miss this third floor.  We really have spent 80% of our waking hours up here and I love the sunshine from the 3 large windows!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

You are a trooper!! Can't wait to see you!

Heather said...

I can feel the stress of the move better than most right now . . . hope you have better luck with your movers than we did and that the kids (and you, too!) adjust quickly.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Heather

Taylor's said...

Wow - it you sound exactly like my brother and his family - he has the countdown going for coming back to the states from Panama!

Here's to new adventures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails