Wednesday, June 30, 2010

La Despedida de Abe

Abe class threw a great going away party for Abe and I.  Nearly all of his classmates (27) and most of their moms came to big us farewell.  Unfortunately, I only took these three photos which do no justice to the great afternoon.  The kids gifted Abe a beautifully handcrafted silver belt buckle with an additional belt so that he can use it for many years.  

It was a joy and privilege to know these wonderful Argentine women.  Thanks for all of you kindness and support! 




After the party, Abe brought a few of his best friends to the house for his first pajama party.  He had been talking about it for weeks.  This photo was right before I dropped them off the following morning at a birthday party.  He truly misses his classmates and these great boys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails