I left my camera at home so that I had one less thing to juggle, but I am grateful that someone else brought theirs. Maybe next time we should consider taking the photos when we arrive instead of when we are packing out.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Santa Maria
We took advantage of the American holiday and and headed to the beach with friends from our expat ward, while all of the Peruvians were at work. Nearly all of the expats families in our ward either work or serve in the church or embassy. It truly is a fantastic bunch and a blessing for all of us to have such a great group.
Santa Maria is 45 minutes away and has a lifeguard. I was completely impressed. I am sure that it is mayhem on the weekends during the summer, but we had beach front parking and public restrooms that were decent (in a third world country kind of way).
I left my camera at home so that I had one less thing to juggle, but I am grateful that someone else brought theirs. Maybe next time we should consider taking the photos when we arrive instead of when we are packing out.
I left my camera at home so that I had one less thing to juggle, but I am grateful that someone else brought theirs. Maybe next time we should consider taking the photos when we arrive instead of when we are packing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment