Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Day of School - March 8, 2011

In an attempt to catch up a bit, I have a few sets of photos to add.

This was Sophia's first day of preschool and Peyton's first day of Kindergarten.  She will start again in August on the American school calendar year.



She managed to stick a small flower up her nose just as I took the picture.


2 months later, she really loves going to school.


I thought that this Kinder would be pretty laid back as it is in the preschool.  But as it turns out,  they are serious and have something to prove. :)  Peyton is learning cursive everyday (I think that 5 is a little young, but it can't hurt, right?) and is really starting to read in spanish.  She brings home 40-60 of homework everyday.  Crazy.  The playdoh was misleading. lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails