Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Okay, I really need to get caught up before we leave on R&R or I might as well throw in the towel on this blog right now.

Happy Father's Day to the 
2011 Embassy Games Chess Champion

This was really fun to make with the kids for Father's Day Dinner

and the
 2011 Embassy Games 3-on-3 Basketball Champion


It is funny how things come full-circle sometimes.  Steve held both of these titles at Ricks College in 2000.  So much has changed and yet, this is a reminder of how many things have stayed the same.

1 comment:

Shelly and Vic said...

Good work Steve! And I just have to throw this is: I'm sure the chess champion was legit, but really? The basketball 3vs3 champions? I'm sure Steven is the tallest and biggest guy around - how could anyone beat them!? That's just not fair :) Good times

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails