Monday, June 27, 2011

More Sophia

Seriously?  Nothing like hanging out in a basket.  

Or going to sleep when you are tired.

4 comments:

Shelly and Vic said...

Cute kids :) Excited to see you guys in Portland!

Sylvia said...

HA!! Just laughed out loud at the picture of her in the basket!! That is too adorable!

Cherilyn said...

Your camera takes the most crisp beautiful pictures. Maybe I should trade up from my click and shoot! Sophia is a heart breaker - so adorable! I love how you say how Peyton likes things in order - she got your looks but Steve's disposition? See you in a month! I wasn't thinking that yesterday would be the last time I would see in like forever! Have a wonderful time and tell your knee to cooperate!

Rebecca Barlow said...

So so sooooo cute! Love your kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails