I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and cheese danishes even more. Fortunately for my waist, I cannot get either here on the local economy. However thanks to the commissary, today I ate both.
I miss the sun!
Afterschool activities that live up my standards are hard to find here. I just can't let go of my expectations.
I have a lot of decisions to make which is a double-sided coin. I just can't seem to get it off my mind, even though I really am trying.
I LOVE real estate. In all forms. Some people love to craft or cook or bake or use Photoshop. I love to look through the MLS and read real estate investment blogs. This is one of the few reasons I dream of living in the same place forever. Real estate and established friendships. Period.
While I do dream about Target and Costco, I will give up both forever if it means that I get to travel.
We have such great friends here in Peru. If I raised my children in once place, they would not have to say goodbye over and over and work at establishing new friendships every few years. Except that if we didn't, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to get to know the great families posted with us around the world. We have such great friends. Truly.
I have a pile of things to blog about, but just can't get motivated enough to do it. Just the thought of sitting here while the photos are uploading...
I think that this blog might have more future value if I go private so that I can be more open. I simply just don't want to. Why not? I don't know.
I love the Young Women's organization of the Church. There is no better place to serve. They lift me up day in and day out. Regardless of history or language. They are the hope of the future. Incredible.
I could listen to this song over and over and over:
Speaking of which, I love this one too (thanks to the Nie Nie Dialogues new family video):
Oh I love Mindy Gledhill. Amazing. I know you have a lot swirling around in your head, lots of decisions to make. Take them all to the Lord and you will know what to do. Love you! Becca
Real Estate - really! I totally see that about you now!
And I moved every two years of my life until I met and married my husband and to be honest - I would not trade it for the whole world - I actually really miss it! I wish we were giving an opportunity to move like I did growing up - it was so fun!
Mindy Giedhill - AH-MAZ-ING!
Young Woman's = some of the best memories to last a life time!
2 comments:
Oh I love Mindy Gledhill. Amazing. I know you have a lot swirling around in your head, lots of decisions to make. Take them all to the Lord and you will know what to do. Love you! Becca
Real Estate - really! I totally see that about you now!
And I moved every two years of my life until I met and married my husband and to be honest - I would not trade it for the whole world - I actually really miss it! I wish we were giving an opportunity to move like I did growing up - it was so fun!
Mindy Giedhill - AH-MAZ-ING!
Young Woman's = some of the best memories to last a life time!
Post a Comment