Peyton and Abe also participated in end-of-the-semester fun! They both performed in the elementary program, but the seating was so bad that I could hardly find them.
After scanning the kids over and over for 45 minutes looking for Abe, I finally found him when I took photos of each section and zoomed in row by row. He played the jingle bells behind a 5th grader with a violin.
Peyton led her class in a dance that they performed while everyone else accompanied them in song. She was adorable and it was so fun to see her confident in front of such a large crowd. It is too bad that the seating was so terrible because so few parents could really see their children. To get this blurry photo, I had to stand on a bench and ask another mother to move over just a little for a second. I normally wouldn't be so bold, but when in Rome Peru, do as the Romans Peruvians do.
The kids participate in swimming as well throughout the year in their gym class. Peyton's class invited mom for the last day to get in the pool. It was a fun morning and Peyton was thrilled that I actually jumped in with her because the rest of the mothers sat on the bench.
We are all ready for our vacation and have a lot of fun activities planned!
No comments:
Post a Comment