Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Despedida

Today we spent the afternoon with great friends to celebrate our post here in Peru.  A post overseas is all about the people who you are posted with.  The friends that we have made here in Peru have been such a blessing and made the last two years so memorable.

I left my camera in the corner and so Sister Bloomer (Cherilyn's mother-in-law serving a mission in the Church Archives) is always taking pictures and documents everything.  She made sure that I had photos of everyone.  Thanks Sister Bloomer!



Jim and Cherilyn

Yep, I am taller just this once. :)

Bloomers

Goughs


Schiffmans

President and Sister Dorius (Nicole and Nicholai not pictured)

President and Sister Manning with their very special YW Natalie

Davies

Packards

Cordons

Cavanaughs (Steve's Mission President)

Metcalfs

Perrys

Tangonos

Hoveniers

Johnsons (New YW President)

Sorensons

Carol Waddell, Melissa and Sarah Stoddard



Cherilyn, Roxana and the Perry Twins

Danielle Tidwell




My new favorite nativity...  the perfect reminder of Peru and great friends!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails