We love Pei Wei! For the past couple of months, we we have gone nearly every Saturday afternoon. It was our special treat when Steve was home.
It is perfect for families! You can enjoy fantastic food from P.F. Chang's and yet refill your own drinks. No waiters, just busboys. Each dish comes out as it is ready, so the kids don't have to wait for everyone to get their food.
Also, there is more backround noise than most other restaurants, so we don't have to worry as much about our children being too loud for the couple sitting next to us. It is all about the right environment. For the kids, there are "Fun Chops" and unlimited fortune cookies and orange slices.
According to Steve, there are few dishes better than the Kung Pao (add Bean Spruts, minus Snap Peas). He gets the same thing every single time! For me, I like to add a little variety, but I always come back to the Pad Thai as my default.
Our doors are always open (for a few more months in DC), so come and enjoy some Cool Lettuce Wraps with us!

1 comment:
Sounds like a great place to eat! We'd love to join you sometime. It's been way too long since we've seen Steve. I'm sorry to hear that you're still in the hotel. I love that you're blogging now though. Cute family photo!
Post a Comment