So it have been 7 weeks today since a pipe in our house burst. I was on vacation and Steve was traveling for work. He came home for the weekend to find our house covered by an inch of water. Who knew that after 7 weeks it still would not be finished.
So here I am, I woke up this morning with hope that today would be the final day of rennovation. They are schedule to be done in 70 minutes and there are still days worth of work. How does this happen? Don't you think that after haviing drywalled hundreds, maybe thousands of walls, they would know how long it takes? In the meantime, they will all go back to their homes tonight and enjoy their weekend, while we are once again in the hotel. :(
Abe and Peyton have been CHAMPS! I am not sure that they are convinced that they will ever get their beds and toys back, but here is to hoping that it is all over soon...

1 comment:
Hi Jaclyn! It was so fun to see you created a blog ( I snuck in through Nicole's sight). I had no idea you were living in a hotel. I hope all the work is finished soon!
Post a Comment