After 40 days of drought, I now feel like a liberated woman with internet! 3 weeks of back-and-forths with internet companies, first one and then another, we are finally up and running! It is a great day for the Barlows! We have added all of our pictures from 10 days at Disney World and our first trip into the city of Buenos Aires on Flickr. I will post many stories and pictures over the next couple of days as well. THe internet connection also means that we have our home phone working again! You can call us locally at our phone number from the States. I look forward to hearing from you and posting regularly.
2 comments:
Yay, internet! I'm so happy for you! Question: how do I get on to your Flickr account to see your pictures?
Glad you're up and running. Miss you guys but glad you are happily moved in and enjoying your adventure.
love you
b
Post a Comment