
McDonalds in Argentina is...Supersized. I am not referring to the portion sizes, as you would never find one that offered free refills on anything. I am talking about the novelty of the restaurant. The majority of American Fast Food Chains offer Play Places and daily activities for the kids. At this particular McDonalds they have a calendar posted with the scheduled activites. By accident, we stopped in when it was time for face painting. The kids sat patiently waiting for their turns. They turned into two cute cuddly kittens. This lasted only moments before they transformed into big cats - Lions.
1 comment:
How fun that at Macdonald's they have activities for your kids. It looks so beautiful were you are at. Are you enjoying living there and having your own maid! That must be nice. Your two kids are so cute and grown up, I hope you are doing well. Take care. Aubree
Post a Comment