Great pictures! I was a little nervous when I saw the fish (thought that it was some sort of weird delicacy down there), but I was relieved to see you were feeding the dolphins. :)
Looks like so much fun! I have to admit I thought the fish was some strange Argentinian dish that people loved...phew. I can't believe how tall Peyton is getting!
4 comments:
Great pictures! I was a little nervous when I saw the fish (thought that it was some sort of weird delicacy down there), but I was relieved to see you were feeding the dolphins. :)
Looks like so much fun! I have to admit I thought the fish was some strange Argentinian dish that people loved...phew. I can't believe how tall Peyton is getting!
Hey, Ms. Photographer! Great action shots of the big jumping fish! Looks fun! And like Abe, I too love cotton candy! Kurt
I'm crackin' up. Peyton and Abe look like they're the same height! It is seriously starting to look like you had CLOSELY spaced kids :-)
Post a Comment