Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am now dreaming of this... (Thanks to Robyn)


But I cannot justify spending that kind of money at Pottery Barn and I am too late to have this made here by Christmas!

Update: I had met with a carpenter this morning to see what this would cost here so that I could avoid the shipping costs. I was quoted $1000 USD for each piece and 2 month turn around time! Now you all know why I use the APO instead of buying locally!

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

How funny! We are actually do the same idea for our girls! My parents actually bought the kitchen set (I will find out from where) and we are doing all the rest that goes with it! Hope you actually get something like that before Christmas.

Kim said...

Just as I was leaving BA, I saw a cute set out in Tigre. It was wooden (more like plywood) but it was cute. It had the stove and it had a very cute refridgerator. It may of had other pieces, I don't remember. I think the fridge was about $45.00 USD, you would have to paint it. Let me know if you are interested and I will try to explain where I saw it in Tigre. This one is plain, but could be very cute with a little work! I have also ordered the fake food from Lillian Vernon and it is excellent! Good luck! We are all dying to hear what you decide!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails