Saturday, February 21, 2009
Argentina: Buenos Aires and Beyond
I have been on a long time since I have consistently updated this blog. My many reasons (or excuses) which include: a new baby, adapting to 3 children, 2 toddler birthdays, summer in the southern hemisphere, Christmas, my parents, both of our birthdays, his family, and travel a.k.a. Professional Tour-Guiding. The overwhelming realization of this post is that I have photos I would like to share from each of these events. I do not know where to begin... chronological order seems logical, but I am excited to post about recent events. So, I am going to start a series of posts which I will call "Argentina: Buenos Aires and Beyond". I may interject a few birthday party happenings and current events as I go along in my desperate attempt to keep this blog up to date and interesting. I also use this as a journal, so of course, bare with me as I post things that someone else might not necessarily care about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment