Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whoo Hoo!

I have all of the last-minute details to take care of before my in-laws arrive at 7:45am, but I can't help but rejoice in the fact the Blurb.com has finally fixed its software problem and it now compatible with Blogger (and Wordpress)!

I have slurped the blog into a book, but now have to figure out how to change the page layouts. There is way too much white space!

No time for that now... To you, HAPPY SLURPING bloggers!

6 comments:

Ie Li said...

That's fantastic news. Thanks for the info!

Ember said...

I share your Joy Jaclyn!!
I was just looking at Blog Books last night.
Can't wait to try one. They look great.
Good luck.

Taylor's said...

Yeah! I just figured that out too . . .I can't wait for my new book!

Anonymous said...

I earned my degree in Public Relations, used Wordpress to blog and STILL don't understand most of what you just said. I salute you, computer nerd-o! Love you

Dalton Family said...

NO WAY!!! I love you for telling us! I've been waiting to use blurb!!!

Happy Wanderers said...

I have heard about this--I really want to try it! Thanks for the direction!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails