Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beyond Buenos Aires: LUJAN

The Zoo:

Now some of you, like me, may have dreamt of actually touching a lion or tiger. To wave a baton and watch the fragile grace of these large cats up close and personal, to earn the respect of beasts. So when I learned of a zoo in Lujan, I was interested, but skeptical to learn that I could take the kids to ride elephants and pet wild cats. I was assured that this zoo was legit, as legit as a zoo can be outside of a first world country. We thought that this would be a fun place to take my parents to share the experience with the kids. Having been there, I am not convinced. We will not go back, but we have a great story to tell.








1 comment:

Taylor's said...

Oh my that is just crazy! At least you have a once in a lifetime experience and pictures to capture all the events

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails