
With sleepy eyes and a great big smile

in these shoes

Abe started Kindergarten.
From 8-4, Abe will spend time with another group of people outside of our home. This makes me nervous in so many ways, but there is no doubt that he is ready. I relish in hearing about his day, the 'centers' that he choose, lunch and who misplaced their glue. But more than that, I am proud of the boy he has grown into. He is caring, compassionate, inquisitive and full of ideas.
With her new PINK backpack from Santa
Peyton will join the Bunnies in a K3 class too.Peyton is more than thrilled to finally go to the same school as Abe. When she is not teasing or telling him what to do, she idolizes him.
2 comments:
Your kids look darling. I just want to know if Abe chats his teacher's ear off??
THe look on Payton's face reminds me of you A LOT!
Post a Comment