Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost 7 Months Old

By popular demand, here is your Sophia fix. I just can't decide which ones I like the best. I love these candid photos because they really capture what she really looks like.  She has a special infatuation with shoes. Hers, yours, mine, dirty, clean, black, white, brown, red, pink. She loves them. Surely this cannot be indicative of the future - or is it? 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love the last picture. What a smile!

Robyn said...

Yup - good choice on the hair.

It looks so thick!

Heather said...

These are ADORABLE! :)

brenda said...

girl - i miss you. i need you to get your boody on the next plane and come and stay with me. bring the kids, i guess steve can come too if he wants.
is there any way i can call you? do you still have your cell phone? e-mail me and let me know.
later -

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails