Sorry I didn't comment sooner. We haven't had high speed internet until just recently. It made me proud to see you guys all decked out in boca gear. My Elders quorum president is from Argentina and is for Boca while our realitor served a mission in Argentina and is married to an Argentine and is for River. I forwarded this video to him!!! I hope you guys are doing great.
2 comments:
I AM JEALOUS!!! Glad you were rooting for Boca, too.
Sorry I didn't comment sooner. We haven't had high speed internet until just recently. It made me proud to see you guys all decked out in boca gear.
My Elders quorum president is from Argentina and is for Boca while our realitor served a mission in Argentina and is married to an Argentine and is for River. I forwarded this video to him!!! I hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment