One memorable experience at a time...
Hey, where did you see the Disney Earth movie? (Is it out on DVD down there already? At our favorite store? :>)
Oh, and I hope she's feeling better! You get big Mom points for Sunday! :)
Hey! What's the matter with Peyton? (I'm assuming you're referring to Peyton since I don't think Sophia's eating popcorn yet...)
Assuming Peyton is the sick one because that mug is too big for Sophia, what is she sick with?And hope she gets better. I send love to everyone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, where did you see the Disney Earth movie? (Is it out on DVD down there already? At our favorite store? :>)
Oh, and I hope she's feeling better! You get big Mom points for Sunday! :)
Hey! What's the matter with Peyton? (I'm assuming you're referring to Peyton since I don't think Sophia's eating popcorn yet...)
Assuming Peyton is the sick one because that mug is too big for Sophia, what is she sick with?And hope she gets better. I send love to everyone.
Post a Comment