
Okay, so there is no better way to get you to comment and offer suggestions than a little incentive. :)
We are bored of our current collection of music. It needs a few newbies. We have already browsed iTunes Top 100 and our personalized Genius. We purchased a few, but need your help.
To enter, include the following:
1) Current Favorite Song
2) Favorite Artist (does not need to correspond with your fav song)
If we like it enough to buy it, we will enter you in a random drawing for a CD of our favorites!
ENTRY MUST BE POSTED BY MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, MAY 17.
7 comments:
Song: "Any Fun" by Coconut Records (but the whole record will blow your mind it's so good).
Artist: She & Him. I've been listening to their album since November and have never gotten tired of it.
I have always been a HUGE country fan however my husband has made me have some more variety.
Song: Skip Along By Lenka
Artist: The Weepies
I hope that you enjoy them. Have you ever tried MP3 Fiesta? Songs are a lot cheaper there compared to itunes and you can buy whole albums for 1.00!
Hmm . . . I thought I left a comment, but now I don't see it. If this ends up a repeat I apologize.
Check out Ray LaMontage and Priscilla Ahn.
And you can never go wrong with some BB King or Etta James.
Coldplay is giving out a free live album on their website today. Just requires your email.
Ooh, I love all the selections so far.
Favorite song...hmm...it's an oldie and pretty cheesy but the Barenaked Ladies' version of "Close to You" is in my head lately.
Currently we are listening to a lot of Blind Pilot.
Also, I have "Someone to Watch Over Me" by Allison Iraheta (of the top 4 on American Idol) on repeat. Is it cheating to give you 2 songs?
I forgot to mention a current song favorite -- 'Say Hey (I love you)' by Michael Franti and Spearhead -- awesome dance around the living room song.
Post a Comment