I was a bit disappointed that only 5 people choose to comment because according to my map, more than 40 people have visited and read this post. However surprisingly, I did buy at least one suggestion from each of you.
...and the winner of my free CD is...
Robyn.
Here are a few of my new finds from the comments (and proof that I bought them):
PS Feel free to always leave a comment with songs you are "lovin'".
Darn, I just missed the window to post my recent musical findings. :( Anyhow, I've rediscovered how much I enjoy Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe. The boys really love them too.
I sure miss you! I had an Oakton friends moment today where I just missed you and the other girls terribly. I wanted to go back to that time for just an hour and revel in all the friendships and smiles. I sure love you!
Okay Jaclyn, I have been trying to think of some good music ever since you started your little music quest and I finally settled on a good CD today.
Have you ever listened to the "Jerry MaGuire" soundtrack? It's certainly not new, but it is really good. It's got some great artists like Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Springsteen, Neil Young, Elvis, The Who...
I've been listening to it for the last couple of days because it's been raining here and it is perfect rainy day music. Nice and mellow. You should definitely give it a listen.
5 comments:
Darn, I just missed the window to post my recent musical findings. :( Anyhow, I've rediscovered how much I enjoy Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe. The boys really love them too.
I sure miss you! I had an Oakton friends moment today where I just missed you and the other girls terribly. I wanted to go back to that time for just an hour and revel in all the friendships and smiles. I sure love you!
Saving Steve is pretty much all I do.
Yippee! Hooray for me. Hope it comes soon =)
And here's another artist for you. Her name is Zee Avi. Check her out.
I'm so glad you picked one of mine...phew ;)
Nice list!
Okay Jaclyn, I have been trying to think of some good music ever since you started your little music quest and I finally settled on a good CD today.
Have you ever listened to the "Jerry MaGuire" soundtrack? It's certainly not new, but it is really good. It's got some great artists like Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Springsteen, Neil Young, Elvis, The Who...
I've been listening to it for the last couple of days because it's been raining here and it is perfect rainy day music. Nice and mellow. You should definitely give it a listen.
Alison
Post a Comment