With just a few day left until we leave for a our big vacation back to the States (the first time I will have been back in 20 months, not that anyone is counting or anything), I feel like there are so many more photos I want to share from our trip to Tandil. Instead, I have been sicker than sick for 5 days. I can't remember the last time that I felt quite so bad. Flu really has done a number on this family. Abe was the first, then me, Peyton and now Sophia.
I have a big performance this week. All I can do is pray for health.
I might just post a few photos for you before I leave... I mean, you know that you are chomping at the bit to see photos of me dancing/acting in front of hundreds of parents and Kindergartners in a Robot costume. You might even have a little more appreciation for the Jasmine one.
2 comments:
I don't want pictures, I want VIDEO!!!
Hope you all get healthy in a hurry!
Aww, Jaclyn, not Sophia too! I hope you all feel better soon!
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment