Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Family Gift

Our family gift (in lieu of toys and other presents to each other) was nestled in the branches of our tree:


And this was what was inside:



We are pleasantly surprised by the excitement the kids. Their inquisitive minds want to know all there is to know about where we are going and what it is like to sleep on a boat. I am nervous about 14 days in 192 sq ft of living space, but we are excited to share this as a family! The anticipation of the kids already has me ready to leave, but unfortunately the laundry and the suitcases don't offer the same hope. :) One week and counting...

4 comments:

Kids in the Kong said...

Awesome! What a great idea. I am already excited to hear back from you.

Rebecca Barlow said...

I am so excited for you! Take lots of pictures!

Rob said...

We just took Michael on a cruise over to Finland. He liked the rocking of the boat. His mother, not so much! Have fun.

Dalton Family said...

HOW FUN!!!! I love all of your adventures! Can't wait to see pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails