Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Blog


Dear Readers,

I love blogging and sharing our adventures with you.   However, I realize that I have two groups of readers.  Some of you are here to learn about the daily happenings of my family (i.e. birthday parties, first day of school, etc.) and the other half of you would like to know more about Argentina and our travels.

So here is my solution.  I have created a new blog, called Check My Carry-Ons.  I will blog about our adventures both in the States and in the countries in which we live.  I will talk about life in the Foreign Service, living as an expat with young children, and the adventures of raising Third Culture Kids.  I hope to include the itineraries for you and your guests, hotel and restaurant recommendations, my opinions on schooling options and individual referrals for those of you who move to where we have been.    We are excited to see where this takes us!

At the same time, this blog will go private.  If you would like and invitation so that you can continue to read this blog, please leave a comment or email me [ jaclyn(dot)barlow(at)gmail(dot)com ] .

Thanks for your support!
Jaclyn

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to keep reading. Welcometoholleywood@gmail.com

Sylvia said...

of course me!

And duh, i should've read this before i left the FB comment...

ladyshanae said...

Hope I can keep reading :) It's great to keep up with your family's adventures!

Heather said...

Yep, add me. And please tell me (I'm sure it's obvious to everyone but me), why do people spell out the (dot)? Is it for security? So that different browsers don't mess it up? I've always wondered!

Jen and Tyson said...

hi there!! i totally want to keep up with you and your blog! here is my email:
jenniferknicholes@yahoo.com

thanks!!!!! hope you are doing great!!!

Alisha said...

I still want to stalk your family life...please.

Alicia said...

What to say...I find myself reading through your blog, looking at Abe and his friends, reading about your adventures, and you seem more than a world away. I'm glad I had you as my friend when I needed you. :) You have such a big life. I'm glad to know you and have a small piece of the Barlows with me forever. I'm proud of your enthusiasm for life and the way you're raising your kids. I love you!

Kids in the Kong said...

I'ld love to be included too sunneejoy@hotmail.com

Emily said...

So fun to watch your kids and how their life differs/similar to our kids in the states. Keep up the good blogging! Currently I'm slacking. Have fun down there! Emily Usher

please include us...
eaalsop@aol.com

Holly said...

Me please! hollybeal at hotmail

The Jackson Three said...

I want to keep reading and will check both!
nicole.jackson@gmail.com

nanscott said...

Hey Jac! I haven't read your blog in awhile. Of course, I'd love to read your new blog!! Count me in :) Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails