What is not to love? I mean seriously? Original and adds so much character.
Living with loaned furniture is nice when you have 3 little monsters running around, but when we head back to the States, I never, ever want to see another piece of Queen Anne furniture by Drexel Heritage as long as I live. Don't get me wrong, it is nice... for my grandma's house.

5 comments:
Jac, I'm DYING!! ha ha ha! The freaking Drexel Heritage furniture...I've gazed on it's upturned dining room legs for too many years. *barf!*
Super easy to make - my brother made doors exactly like this for the cabin! We love them!
LOVE it!
So clever! And, AMEN to the Drexel Furniture!
The pillow is what makes the door even better. :) When you do get back to the states you can come and decorate my house too, okay? Pretty please?
Post a Comment