Friday, October 14, 2011

Iquitos - Day 5

Our last day morning in Iquitos, we took a boat to the vilage of Indiana, then a 15 minute ride to the city of Mazan on the Napo river.  We toured to port and the local market, found a rolling cart pharmacy and then headed back to the lodge to get in one last swim and lunch.  On the way to the airport, we stopped at a small market known for its beautiful bloodwood pieces.  I didn't love anything I found from wood, but walked away with a large oil canvas painting of Belen.  I can't wait to have it framed.

This was such an incredible tip from start to finish!  I hope that we have many more vacation much like this one.











1 comment:

Shelly and Vic said...

What an amazing trip! I loved all the photos. Thanks for sharing. I really wanted to see a pink dolphin. . . :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails