Monday, January 28, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley

"Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause. Lend your efforts to helping people... stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ." President Gordon B. Hinckley 1910-2008

As a convert to the church, President Hinckley is the only Prophet that I have known. He was one of the most wonderful men to have ever walked the earth and lived his life as a beacon for all to follow.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I too love our dear Prohpet, and it touched my heart to hear you say he is the only Prophet you've ever known.
I can't even believe I have tracked you down!! Thanks to Janet. My dad will be so happy. He always asks me how you're doing, and I always so "I don't know" and then he just gives me that same "that's too bad" look. As if I don't already know that. Now hold the phone! Why are you in Argentina?! Do you speak Spanish? How's it all going? My how things can change. Hit me up with the details sometime. llsbundy@comcast.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails