I am addicted to FREE RICE. I have checked the claim on Snopes.com and it is true! At least if I am going to waste my time, I might as well be helping someone else - maybe I can even count this towards my compassionate service goals!
Hi, Jacklyn! Yeah, I'm addicted, too! It all started around 10:00 p.m. three months ago, when my hubby wasn't home! It's good to hear from you again! I love reading your blog and following your fun adventures! Right now I wish it were at least half as warm as it is there! You've gotta love Idaho weather! Love, Jeni
6 comments:
Hi, Jacklyn! Yeah, I'm addicted, too! It all started around 10:00 p.m. three months ago, when my hubby wasn't home! It's good to hear from you again! I love reading your blog and following your fun adventures! Right now I wish it were at least half as warm as it is there! You've gotta love Idaho weather! Love, Jeni
That was fun! I started thinking it would ask me only a certain amount of questions and 10-15 minutes later I realized I could go on forever! hehe....
Hey...I know you just got tagged, but I tagged you again:) Go to my site for details:)
You've gotten me addicted! I LOVE it!
Just blogged about it- hope you don't mind!
Okay...very, very addicting. On the other hand, not a bad way to expand your vocabulary!
Post a Comment