
4 jobs I have had in my life:
Chocolate Fountain Business Owner
Environmental Consultant
Assistant Manager of a Tanning Salon (you do what works when you are in HS)
Student Aid in the Financial Aid Office in College
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
Anna and the King
Stepmom
The Incredibles
The Sound of Music
Most of the places I have lived (where do I begin...)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Virginia
Wyoming(Cheyenne, Casper and Wheatland)
California (Diamond Bar, Walnut, Yorba Linda, Hacienda Heights)
Colorado (Arvada, Colorado Springs, Golden, Fort Collins..)
Oregon
Washington
New York (Buffalo, Syracuse, NYC)
New Jersey
Ohio
2 TV shows that I watch: (when you have to buy them on iTunes, you think twice about whether or not it is worth it.)
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
4 favorite pastime activities:
My new iMac
Lunch with Friends
Friday Night Dinners with Steve
Reading/writing blogs
4 places I have been:
Hershey Park, Pennsylvania
Antigua
Mazatlan, Mexico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 people who email me regularly:
My mom
Heather
Sylvia (sometimes more regularly that others! lol )
Elena
4 of my favorite foods:
Plain Chocolate Cake without frosting
Chips and Salsa/Guacamole
Cheddar Cheese (Sadly, we haven't had it in nearly 3 months!)
Cheese Danish
4 places I would like to visit (and plan to in the next 2 years):
Iguazu Falls, Argentina
Patagonia (Antarctica)
Uruguay (Colonia and Montivedeo)
Bahia Blanca, Argentina
4 favorite restaurants:
Taco Bell! (The $200 RT Flight to Santiago Chile really is tempting)
Kansas (Currently, our only hope for good American Food and they are open before 8pm - which means that we can actually take the kids)
Anything Tex Mex (not the Argentine or Virginian version)
Pei Wei
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Steve's family
Seeing my family in Oregon (cross my fingers)
Becoming fluent in Spanish with the kids
Traveling
3 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year (can't come up with 4!):
Moving Again... in June
An 18 hour flight with children
Organizing all of our papers
Tag! You're it! - Sylvia, Alicia, Ie Li, Talai and Katie
7 comments:
Okay, I totally enjoyed all this fun info and could comment on tons of it because it brings back so many memories of our escapades together, but the best: cheese danish. Jaclyn, do you remember that day at Costco? You, me, the kids, and a tray of a dozen cheese danishes??? Oh my CHEESE DANISH!! We were so out of control!!! and i LIKED it.
Ohhhh... Costco Cheese Danishes. How could I forget? I don't think that I ever bought a large tray again - but oh how I love them!
I honestly don't know how you even survive without CHEDDAR CHEESE! :)
Wow...eighteen hour flights with kids! I'll pass on that one. :) I wish I had been in on that Cheese Danish Party!
Hi Jaclyn! I found you through Shanae's blog. Good to hear about your family! My how time flies. I didn't even know you guys were in Argentina. What an adventure! I'll keep checking in on you.
(and I dont think I could live without cheddar cheese)
Antarctica, huh? That would be AWESOME. Your life sounds a lot more exciting than mine right now! Living in a foreign country is so fun. Good luck with the Spanish!
What happened to Idaho as a place you have lived?
Post a Comment