Friday, June 20, 2008

Nighttime Rituals

Each night, the kids go to bed in their own beds in their respective rooms. I spend time with each to help them get in the mood to fall asleep quickly. Once I leave, I often hear chatter between them as they call out to talk to the other. Then there is silence. I expect that they are each soundly sleeping alone and yet more than 50% of the time, I find them like this...


When I ask Abe why he is sleeping with Peyton or vice versa, he replies, "I just needed someone to cuddle."

Disclaimer: No, Peyton is not taller than Abe... yet.

3 comments:

Rebecca Barlow said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Abe is such a sweet boy. I hope Wesley turns out just like him.

B Ready to Read said...

Cute!!!!!! XXXXOOOO Barbara Huff

Anonymous said...

wish I was in bed with her I would have her nappy off in 2 seconds get my face between her legs and make her feel real god

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails