Monday, July 7, 2008

After 8 months...

...in temporary housing, we are MOVING!!!

On Saturday, Steve and I moved and assembled the kids bunkbeds.

The surveyor just inventoried our belongings and determined how much time it will take them to move us. We are moving on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

We will just keep praying. We can't believe anything until we see it! There is actually a possibility that I might get the house together before the baby arrives. WooHoo!!!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What the...?? You guys have been in temp housing this WHOLE TIME?? I thought i just missed the entry where you said you moved into your house. I hope like crazy you're in and set up in time for the baby!! MISS YOU!!

Happy Wanderers said...

I can't believe you were in temp housing for that long!!! Yikes!!! I'm glad you're finally getting your 'real' house now!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails