Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving Day Has Arrived

I can stop holding my breath now because my house is filled with boxes and packing paper! We really are moving.

As a note: The same guys are here to pack the boxes as those who delivered our boxes and car 8 months ago. Immediately, when I started explaining to them what would go first and what was staying, they stopped and looked at me as they commented on my vastly improved spanish and expanded vocabulary. I have to admit that it is still rather pathetic, it is just that I can get my point across now. Who knows if I will ever really be able to conjugate anything properly... Poco y poco.

4 comments:

B Ready to Read said...

Congratulations!!!! Whee! I miss you guys.

XXXXOOOO

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys, I just wished it would have been sooner. I am sure we could of built a ladder between the fence!!!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of your new house when you have a sec. Hope the move goes well.

Alicia said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I am so excited to see the new house and I can't wait for your new arrival. I haven't called because my phone is on the fritz but I've been thinking of you. I hope all went well. Love you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails