Abe bungee jumped on a trampoline and managed a few flips...
and Peyton rode a pony.
Abe milked a cow, while Peyton ran away in sheer terror of the mooing cow.
Abe couldn't get enough of the zip line. It was easy to hold onto, but actually ran a good distance. It was a hit with all ofthe kids.
As we waited for Abe's last turn on zipline, Peyton ran around the side of the barn to watch and landed in a stream of mud, and a pile of manure which she hit at about her knee as she fell. After calming her down and convincing her that she would live, as it was just a little dirt, I couldn't help but take a picture. If you look closely, you can tell where the mud ends and the manure begins. It was the perfect end to a perfectly dirty afternoon.
If only we didn't have a Dance Festival in an hour...
2 comments:
This is a great picture! It's so fun to see your adorable family and read about your life. I admire your ability to do all you do in a different country and keep your family happy. miss ya!
Oh my gosh, Peyton looks like such a big girl! I can't believe how tall she is!! Ben is going to flip when I show him these pics of Abe. He still says "Bless Abe and Noah" in his prayers and talks about how we're closer to Argentia now that we're in Texas. How's the new house? I love the pic of the kids in the jetted tub!
Post a Comment