Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Blogging Vacation

A combination of pregnancy, moving, and waiting for Photoshop have kept us from blogging, in hopes of having more time later when I can I make up for my lack of natural photography skills. I still don't have Photoshop on our new computer, but I have decided that it has been far too long since I have kept up with my attempt to have a decent family journal. If I don't do it now, I will also have a new baby in the mix and yet another excuse for not posting. I will wait for Photoshop before I post our Mexican vacation photos, but here is everything since then...

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOOHOOO!!! Photos from Argentina!!! Glad you didn't wait for Photoshop . . . good to see the kids again.

Now, for the long-awaited belly shot . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails