Sunday, August 10, 2008

Naming Our Angel

What is it about naming a baby that makes me so nervous and frustrated? I want her to have the perfect name and one that will fit her personality. Scientists have been debating for years as to whether or not it is the person that defines the name of the name that defines the person. Study after study has been conducted and many conclude that your name determines success.

What is a mom to do? There is so little time left and we just can't seem to find a perfect name that we can agree on. And the worst part is that you'd think this wouldn't be as difficult because we have previous experience, but it just seems to makes it more complicated.

Please, oh please, I pray that we settle on one sooner than later....

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I think Catherine is a FAB name...

Robyn said...

You know my story -- and knowing my story you should be scared - very, very scared! :) :) :)

Maybe it's got something to do with the 3rd baby/2nd girl scenario. . . but probaby not.

My advice? DON'T OVER THINK IT.
And if you goof . . . no big deal. It's FIXABLE!!

Dalton Family said...

I know the feeling!!! I actually just got on the internet to see if I can come up with a name for our new little boy! It really is hard! I completely agree with everything you said! Good luck! You've done a great job with your other two...can't wait to see what you decide on!

Sylvia said...

What about 'Kurtette'?

Sarah said...

Hey there!! Well good luck to you guys on finding a name. How is Argentina? If we had tons of money, we'd come and visit. For us, I am actually pregnant as well! I am due in March and we are very excited. Well, I will talk to you later- Sarah Parente

Rebecca Barlow said...

Yeah, I obsess about the name too. It's so incredibly important. What a responsibility we have as parents - whoosh! Hey, Rebecca is a fabulous name! j/k
Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails