Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Springtime


Our First Garden (including mine)

3rd floor view of Jacaranda trees out front ...

and the back.  They currently line the streets of the entire city.  And what I love most is that we have a PERFECT view of them out all three over-sized windows upstairs.

2 comments:

Heather said...

And I thought it was pretty when we were there!

Taylor's said...

Jack - your family is beautiful and has sure grown! You look the exact same as you did on your wedding day - no fair!

Steve looks the same too!

Okay, so now that I have found you and I am really out of the loop - why are you out of the country?

And you newest addition - so cute! Let me have your new address so I can mail off a little something for your newest addition!

Email me so I can catch up: catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails