
This is the 5th day in a row that the kids have been in the pool. The weather has been beautiful and the nights have been warm enough to keep the water at a reasonable temperature.
Yesterday, Abe learned how to do a somersault in the water and today, he worked past his fear of the deep end (he has been able to swim but insistent upon the fact that he would sink if the water was too deep), and swam the length of the pool. He also dove down 6 feet to retrieve a toy and then swam to the edge alone. I love having a pool! The kids appreciate it just as much! I love that it keep the kids outdoors and active for hours while I sit on the side with Sophia.
1 comment:
it doesn't surprise me that your little fish (a.k.a. Abe) is swimming so well. Way to go!
Post a Comment