Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree Photosession





...and the first official picture of all three of them.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

It's just a little weird to be tan in front of your Christmas tree . . .

Taylor's said...

So cute! I can't believe how much I can see you and Steve in each of the kids! You guys sure do make cute ones!

Heather said...

These are such great pictures! I'm so jealous of all the great natural light you have in your main room!

Anonymous said...

Your children are absolutely adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hopefully we will be able to get together at some point when you come back!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Super cute pictures, good job! I hope that you guys have a wonderful Christmas, we wish that we could see you.
Becca

Alisha said...

I can't believe how tan Abe and Payton are. I bet you're sporting a fantastic tan too. So, I totally had a dream I came to see you. Only, I flew there for "business" and surprised you, rode a bike around Buenos Aires and over a railroad track. Then I had to get back on the plane and go home.

I promise that next time I'll let you know I'm coming and stay longer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails