Monday, December 1, 2008

Goodbye K-4


Abe had a wonderful year!  The end of the school year is bittersweet for us.  He has learned so much from his teachers and from his peers.  He has really grown out of toddlerhood and into a little boy.  Not only has he learned facts about the his world, but he has broadened his world view and become fluent in Castellano.  It is incredible to hear him speak and play in groups of kids that he could not communicate with just 9 short months ago.  

Abe, we are so proud of you.  I look forward to having the summer together before you leave for school all-day.  I will miss you not having you around as much next year.  I have a feeling that the transition is going to be more difficult for me than for you.  You are so charasmatic and bright.  We love you!

P.S. The Argentine School Year begins in Feb. and ends in Dec.

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I can't believe his school year is over already in December! She is sure a handsome guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails