One memorable experience at a time...
Thanks for sharing this! I had a ball watching it. Love you guys.
Your videos made my adventure to the Hogle Zoo today seem very...tame/lame. I miss the sun! Your kids are gorgeous! Have fun down there...and enjoy the warm weather! Love, the Ushers
I loved the waterfalls! what a life you live!!Send some sun this way!!
Oh man . . .can we have some of your sun? All we have is snow!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing this! I had a ball watching it. Love you guys.
Your videos made my adventure to the Hogle Zoo today seem very...tame/lame. I miss the sun! Your kids are gorgeous! Have fun down there...and enjoy the warm weather! Love, the Ushers
I loved the waterfalls! what a life you live!!
Send some sun this way!!
Oh man . . .can we have some of your sun? All we have is snow!
Post a Comment